One or two large divisions. Teams will be matched against opponents with a similar ranking. After the regular season, there is a UGC-style knockout stage.
Games are played on Thursdays at 21:00 EST. If both teams agree, the game can be played earlier provided admins are made aware.
- Week 1 – December 12th – Pro Viaduct
- Week 2 – December 19th – Lakeside
- Week 3 – December 26th – BYE WEEK
- Week 4 – January 2nd- Railbridge
- Week 5 – January 9th – Coalplant
- Week 6 – January 16th – Arctic
- Pending depending on number of teams.
- Team size of four - Class limit of one.
- Roster size is a maximum of eight. Mercs are only allowed if the other team agrees.
- First to three KOTH rounds wins the map.
- You cannot run a simultaneous Heavy AND Medic - only one or the other.
- You are not allowed to quickly swap classes in order to overheal/whip teammates, disguise as the other team, throw sandviches or provide other buffs before swapping back.
- In the playoffs, seeding decides first map pick. If teams are of equal seeding, one player from each team will fight “ubersaws at mid”.
- For each game, one team will be designated as the “Home Team”. It is the responsibility of this team to provide a working server with the correct configs. You can use na.serveme.tf to do this!
- If a team do not have four players in the server for 20 minutes past the arranged game time, they must forfeit.
In order to get your server up and running, use these console commands.
rcon_password [your rcon pass]
rcon exec andyvichkoth.cfg
rcon changelevel koth_lakeside_final
When the game is finished, use.
rcon exec andyvichoff.cfg