It’s here! I’ve had a lot of feedback from mixes and am happy to announce that the next One Night Cup will happen on Sunday 22nd September 2013, starting at 18:00 CEST.
- Class limit of 1
- You cannot run a simultaneous Heavy AND Medic – only one or the other
- You are not allowed to quickly swap classes in order to overheal/whip teammates, throw sandviches or provide other buffs before swapping back.
- First to 3 KOTH rounds wins the map.
- Reserve Shooter
- Bootie Time, Jingle Belt, Bombinomicon, High Five
- 16 teams of four players each.
- Roster size is a maximum of six. Mercs are only allowed if the other team agrees.
- Tournament will consist of two brackets – High and Low.
- Group stage – Two groups of four in each bracket. Teams play each other round-robin format.
- The top two teams from each group will go through to the semifinals.
- Semifinals & finals are BO3, single-elimination.
- Seeding decides first map pick. If teams are of equal seeding, one player from each team will fight “ubersaws at mid”.
- Knockout stages across brackets will be simultaneous, so there will be a High final and a Low final at the same time.
Same as last time, the Cup is based in Europe and teams will be expected to play at European times on European servers.
Having said that, there may be a non-EU bracket if there is enough demand.